Using Tracers for Quality Improvement - Virtual Session
Tracer capacity building session: includes an overview of tracers and details the process of conducting tracers within your organization.
This 3-session capacity building virtual session provides participants with an overview of tracers and details the process of conducting tracers to drive quality improvement within your organization.
The session provides participants with a robust step-by-step approach to planning and conducting their own tracers and is intended for participants who want to:
- Assess compliance with accreditation standards
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in priority areas
- Conduct mock surveys in their organization to prepare staff for the accreditation on-site survey
Accreditation Canada is committed to providing accessible, quality services. Should you require special accommodations, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-738-3800 ext. 309.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe the rationale and purpose of the tracer approach
- Plan a tracer to assess consistency, quality and safety of care, services and processes
- Develop effective question lines
- Conduct tracers through role playing to assess the quality of processes and care in different environments
- Maximize interaction during tracers through using effective communication approaches and techniques
- Analyze and report tracer observations and results
- Take actions on opportunities for improvement
This on-site session is facilitated by an HSO Expert Faculty Member who is an experienced Accreditation Canada surveyor.
This session is intended for Accreditation Coordinators and team members, Directors, Managers, Physicians and Staff members.
The client organization arranges and pays for the venue and any meals and snacks required for participants during the session.
Standards purchased online are delivered as printable PDF downloads. If you would like a copy printed and shipped to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org