Simulated Survey ( 1 day)
Virtual or On-site session
Let an Expert Advisor take you through a leadership/governance meeting and tracer simulations, providing coaching and guidance along the way.
Accreditation Canada is committed to providing accessible, quality services. Should you require special accommodations, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 613-738-3800 ext. 309.
The simulated on-site survey:
- Prepares your leadership and governing board members for discussions with surveyors
- Prepares staff for tracers so they’ll know what to expect
- Answers your questions about the on-site survey
- Readiness Assessment
Add a report! In addition to the simulated meeting and tracers, consider requesting a report.
The Expert Advisor’s report will include recommendations that can help you:
- Comply with the standards
- Identify organizational priorities and needs
- Address risks related to changes in leadership, governance, mergers, or staff turnover
- Assess problem areas such as client falls, infections, medication errors, etc.
The simulated on-site survey is facilitated by an Expert Advisor. Expert Advisors are senior health care and social services leaders who have:
- In-depth knowledge of Qmentum and other Accreditation Canada programs
- Extensive experience with surveys, Required Organizational Practices, standards, and tracer methodology
- A thorough understanding of the Canadian health care system
- Coaching and advisory skills
- Experience in clinical and non-clinical leadership roles, in a broad range of health care settings
Leaders, managers, and staff of organizations working toward accreditation who would like to practice and experience various elements of the on-site survey
Virtual or On-site