Introduction to Governance Standards
On-site Session, 1/2 day
This interactive half-day session introduces members of health care governing bodies to the Qmentum Accreditation Process, and to the Governance Standards. Board members will also examine their role in supporting quality in their organizations through exploring the Accountability for Quality Required Organizational Practice (ROP), launched in January 2014.
Accreditation Canada is committed to providing accessible, quality services. Should you require special accommodations, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-738-3800 ext. 447.
As a result of this session board members will be able to:
- Explain the Accreditation process and the role of the Governing Body in this process
- Describe the content of the Governance standards
- Explain the role of the Governing Body in creating a culture of quality and client safety (Accountability for Quality)
Facilitated by an Accreditation Canada Surveyor or Accreditation Specialist.
This session is intended for members of health care governing bodies from organizations who are Accreditation Canada clients.
The client organization arranges and pays for the venue and any meals and snacks required for participants during the session.
Quote upon request.
Cancellation Policy for On-site Sessions
To receive a refund, cancellation requests must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations received within 10 business days of the scheduled event, it is the responsibility of the organization to pay the following:
- Any pre-purchased travel tickets or non-refundable travel costs incurred by the facilitator(s)
- An administrative fee of 50% of the on-site session fee