Accreditation Coordinator Certification (ACC) Program
*** NOTE: Prior to purchasing this program, please reach out to our Business Development team to ensure your organization qualifies. Please send an inquiry by clicking on the link below and filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
Self-directed lessons; 5 modules
The ACC program is offered through a self-paced, virtual learning space to promote the engagement of Accreditation Coordinators in a high-quality, tailored learning experience. Gain access to key insights and information, and equip those within this critical role with powerful and robust tools.
Upon successful competition of the program, Accreditation Coordinators can expect to:
- Be awarded a certificate of participation, which provides recognition of competency.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of important evaluation and survey tools which facilitate productive discussions within the organization to strengthen and identify key areas for further development.
- Write effective and relevant policies and procedures to support the organization in their continuous improvement journey.
- Greater understanding of the survey experience and the tracer methodology used for assessment.
- Become familiar with the on-site survey preparatory steps, including the process and follow-up.
- Learn and be able to effectively communicate the importance of accreditation to leadership, staff, patients, and families.
- Understand the Qmentum program, its applications and how to use the system.
- Module 1: Fundamentals
- Module 2: Getting ready for accreditation survey
- Module 3: Supporting the survey
- Module 4: Completing post survey activities
- Module 5: Learning through application
Who Can Join the ACC Program?
The ACC program is designed for ACs in the following sectors:
- Acute Care and Hospitals
- Community Services
- Mental Health
- Substance Use and Addictions
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
- Long‑Term Care
- Specialized Services