Introduction to Qmentum
On-site Session, 1 day
Help your organization get the most from its accreditation journey by participating in this one-day session. Through a variety of group exercises, participants will learn about the standards, the steps in the self-assessment process, the Quality Performance Roadmap, the performance measures, and how to develop action plans.
Accreditation Canada is committed to providing accessible, quality services. Should you require special accommodations, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 613-738-3800 ext. 447.
This on-site session will enable you to:
- Understand the accreditation process
- List typical on-site survey activities
- Use the Quality Performance Roadmap for ongoing quality improvement
- Describe roles and responsibilities of staff in the accreditation process
This on-site session is facilitated by an experienced Accreditation Canada surveyor. Accreditation Canada endeavours to match clients with facilitators from the same region, and from a similar health care setting.
Staff and stakeholders from organizations that are participating in the Qmentum program for the first time (including frontline staff, team leaders, managers, board members, community partners, and volunteers)
The client organization arranges and pays for the venue and any meals and snacks required for participants during the session.
Pricing upon request.
Cancellation Policy for On-site Sessions
To receive a refund, cancellation requests must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations received within 10 business days of the scheduled event, it is the responsibility of the organization to pay the following:
- Any pre-purchased travel tickets or non-refundable travel costs incurred by the facilitator(s)
- An administrative fee of 50% of the on-site session fee